I have excellent news, my friends! Magic Senses has been featured in The Globetrotter’s Get-Gorgeous Guide! Here is what Ms. Debbi Kickham has to say about us:
Belly Up to The Bar
You’ll not only belly up to the bar – but you’ll cover your entire body – in any of the superlative scented soaps from Magic Senses. Here’s where I get on my soapbox – to tell you there’s no reason to suffer with tiny hotel soaps, or even a plain old white soap. Magic Senses, a family owned business, offers an irresistable array of beautiful handmade glycerin soaps that you can pack in your bags – so you can scent your entire suitcase just like you scent your drawers. Take the Orange Clove, for example – and please do. This smells just like a pomander ball (or Agraria potpourri) and is unique to the market. Other fragrances include luscious watermelon, lovely lime cooler, glorious gardenia – as well as plumeria, mango papaya, raspberry, green apple, grapefruit and so many more. These beautiful soaps definitely raise the bar on getting clean (www.magicsenses.com).
About the book
The Globetrotter’s Get-Gorgeous Guide: Diet and Beauty Secrets of Travel and Beauty Pros, Traveling Executives and Celebrity Travelers is the world’s first diet and beauty book for traveling women, on the job and off. Fasten your seatbelts, because you’re about to embark on a journey of beauty tips, diet and exercise advice, cosmetics info, and shopping secrets. Debbi Kickham, a professional travel journalist for more than 25 years, and former Editor of Robb Report Magazine – “The Millionaire’s Magazine” — offers you the insider scoop on Travel and Beauty – the best of both worlds. With a Foreword written by Samantha Brown, a TV host on The Travel Channel. And great interviews with celebrities who include Joan Lunden, Ivana Trump, Cheryl Tiegs, Leeza Gibbons, Barbara Eden, and India Hicks.
You’ll discover a boatload (and carload) of irresistible information and a gold mine of get-gorgeous tips that Debbi uncovered all over the world:
• How to stay thin on a cruise (when average weight gain is one pound per day)
• “Passport To Pretty” recommendations so you can be your best
• First Class travel secrets from celebrities such as Cheryl Tiegs, Vanna White, Ivana Trump, Joan Lunden and Leeza Gibbons
• The Top 10 best-ever snack foods to travel with
• Cosmetics you’ll crave, in regular and travel sizes
• Advice from flight attendants and travel professionals
• How to arrive looking and feeling frequent-flier fabulous
• Bargain-shopping secrets in Paris
• How to take the “lug” out of luggage
• Indispensable advice from traveling women all over the world, including CEOs, entrepreneurs, opera sopranos, beauty-pageant winners, a professional golfer, Las Vegas showgirl and Dallas Cowboys cheerleader
• Beauty products around the globe, made with local ingredients from their respective countries
• Offbeat tips such as taking your own sheets and pool thermometer
Whether you travel by jet, boat, train or car, this book is your visa to a vivacious face and body!
Make a purchase of the book this Thursday, Dec. 9 and you will also be eligible to win valuable FREE GIFTS worth hundreds of dollars in Debbi’s spectacular drawing:
• $209 UndercoverWear gift basket containing candle, shave cream, Manicure Miracle, Kahala Spa body mist, polish, and much more!
• $155 Color Me Beautiful gift basket containing a skincare regimen with cleanser, toner, moisturizer, five lipsticks, and much more!
• $110 gift of award-winning Facial Cocktail Serum and Eye Cream from Hard Night Good Morning
• $48 Crazy Camel gift basket with 12 containers of delicious Dessert Hummus in your choice of flavors, including Chocolate Mousse, Maple Walnut, Toasted Almond and Pumpkin Pie!
• $200 gift bag containing assorted prestige cosmetics and skincare
Visit www.GorgeousGlobetrotter.com for details!
And if you want to buy our beautiful soap, visit MagicSenses.com!