And the Award for BEST DESIGNER SOAP COLLECTION goes to… MAGIC SENSES!! Yay! What an event! For two consecutive days, a small collection of our soap was displayed at GBK’s Golden Globe Awards Gift Lounge hosted at L’Ermitage Hotel in Beverly Hills. Approximately 90 to 100 celebrities and guests visited our display and were gifted our soap in their swag bag.
You probably have read about our preparations and packaging for this event from our previous posts:
Now, it’s time to find out which of our soap designs stole the stage at this event. And we are proud to say, without hesitation: Feng Shui Wood!
For those of you who haven’t tried our Feng Shui Wood soap, let us tell you a little bit about it. It’s one of our most popular scents for men; the design resembles the trunks of two trees and just like real trees, the design of our soap “tree trunks” is one-of-a-kind! The woodsy scent is very pleasant and calming, almost earthy.
We’d like to thank Mr. Reggie Lee and Mr. Grant Bowler for posing with our Feng Shui Wood soap bar; we’d like to also thank Mr. Titus Welliver for posing with our Peppermint glycerin soap, another top favorite scent!
However, I think what took us by surprise this time, was the Twitter love… all the retweets, the “thank you” notes and feedback we received from celebrities and supporters! Here are just a few of them:
What other celebrities visited our display and received a soap bar in their swag bag? Well, here are just a few of them:
- Robert Herjavec of the Shark Tank,
- Joyful Drake of “Let’s Stay Together”,
- Tilky Jones of “Nashville”,
- Rex Lee of “Entourage” & “Suburgatory”,
- Liza Lapira of “Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23″
- Sarah Drew of “Grey’s Anatomy”
- Tempestt Bledsoe of “The Cosby Show” and “Guys with Kids”
- Laura Saltman of “Access Hollywood”
- Oscar Nunez of “The Office”
- David Costabile of the movie “Lincoln” and the series “Suits”
- EJ Bonilla of “Revenge”
- Sharon Pierre-Louis of the movie “Django Unchained” and the TV show “The Lying Game”
- Jerrika Hinton of “Grey’s Anatomy”
- Erica Dasher of “Jane by Design”
- Erinn Hayes of “Guys with Kids”
- Shemar Moore of “Criminal Minds”
- Rhea Seehorn of “Whitney”
- Ian Fleming of “The Neighbors”
- Kevin Brown from “30 Rock”
- Loretta Devine of “Grey’s Anatomy” and “The Client List”
- Bellamy Young of “Scandal”
- Aldis Hodge of “Leverage” (one of our favorites <3 ) –> yes, Aldis, whenever possible, we still watch repeats of “Leverage” while wrapping soap.
- … and the list goes on and on.
We want to thank you all (customers, fans, supporters, friends and The Artisan Group members) for your kind and continuous support. We couldn’t have done this without you!